This section explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use Golden Screen Cinemas' e-Payment Ticketing facility. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the e-Payment Ticketing facility, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, please discontinue your access of this online service immediately.
GSC is an abbreviation for Golden Screen Cinemas which is generally used to address our corporate services.
e-Payment is GSC's electronic ticketing (or online payment) facility which enables our customers to purchase GSC movie tickets from their desired location utilizing internet connection.
Customer is a term used to address our patrons using the e-Payment service/facility.
Transaction is referred to as the process of purchasing GSC movie ticket(s).
[back to top]
GSC is providing this facility as an alternative mode of purchasing movie ticket(s) and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no circumstances shall GSC or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, costs or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this facility. We may change these terms from time to time without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions.
This e-Payment Ticketing facility is currently only to be used for the purchase of GSC movie ticket(s) only.
[back to top]
a. In order to perform an e-Payment Ticketing transaction, you have to register as a member on GSC's website.
b. Twin seats are available for purchase via e-Payment.
c. All internet purchases are confirmed purchases and any request for refunds, exchange or cancellations will not be entertained.
d. There will be an RM0.50 booking fee per ticket for every successful transaction. Exception will be Premier Class booking fee which is RM1.00 per ticket and Gold Class booking fee which is RM1.50 per ticket.
e. All GSC Cinema House Rules are applicable for e-Payment patrons while they in the cineplex auditorium.
f. For identification purposes, students/senior citizens/OKU [disabled person who is registered with the Social Welfare Department (JKM)] must present their student ID/identity card/OKU card when collecting ticket(s) at the Cinema Box Office or when scanning selfprint ticket/barcode at the cinema checkpoint.
g. For 3D movie, there is a surcharge of RM5.
1. Customer must bring along the credit card and remember the Confirmation ID for collection of ticket(s) at e-Payment or Gold Class counter. We may require your identity card to be presented for verification purposes.
2. GSC reserves the right not to issue the ticket(s) at the e-Payment or Gold Class Counter if the Confirmation ID or authorized credit card or identification card is not presented to GSC Staff.
3. A maximum of 12 tickets are allowed per transaction, and only 2 transactions are allowed per credit card per day.
4. If you opt to scan your 2D Confirmation Barcode in selfprint ticket, GSC will only admit one (1) time entry per transaction.
5. With selfprint ticket, you can enter the cinema hall by just scanning the 2D Confirmation Barcode at the cinema checkpoint (where applicable) without any physical tickets.
MAYBANK2U® / PAYPAL / CIMB CLICKS / RHB NOW / PB EBANK / E-VOUCHER
1. You must remember your Confirmation ID for collection of ticket at the GSC e-Payment or Gold Class Counter.
2. GSC reserves the right not to issue the ticket(s) at the e-Payment or Gold Class Counter if the Confirmation ID is not presented to GSC Staff.
3. If you opt to scan your 2D Confirmation Barcode in selfprint ticket, GSC will only admit one (1) time entry per transaction.
4. With selfprint ticket, you can enter the cinema hall by just scanning the 2D Confirmation Barcode at the cinema checkpoint (where applicable) without any physical tickets.
[back to top]
1. e-Combo item can only be purchased with minimum of ONE (1) movie ticket in the same transaction.
2. e-Combo item can only be redeemed at the cinema location specified in your booking confirmation upon successful transaction.
3. You must present SelfPrint ticket or remember your Confirmation ID for collection of e-Combo at e-Combo Redemption Counter.
4. GSC reserves the right not to honour e-Combo redemption if the SelfPrint ticket or Confirmation ID is not presented to GSC staff.
5. e-Combo item purchased can only be redeemed on the same date as the movie ticket show time. Redemption is not allowed BEFORE or AFTER the date of movie.
6. All e-Combo purchases are confirmed purchases and any request for refund, exchange or cancellation will not be entertained.
7. Discount for purchase using GSC-Hong Leong Credit Card is not applicable during the promotional period from 1 August 2013 to 31 October 2013.
In order for your transaction to be deemed successful, you should receive an option to print your confirmation page from GSC's website at the end of the e-Payment Ticketing transaction process.
[back to top]
Credit card information given is only retained for the purpose of the transaction.
When you perform any e-Payment Ticketing transaction from GSC's website, your computer automatically accesses a small piece of code on GSC's server (a 'server-side cookie') which enables the web pages to be displayed correctly. This cookie is not saved on your computer and is only used for the duration of the session.
If you are using a web browser set to high security you may experience difficulties using this facility.
[back to top]